We are a community Church who believe in the Bible as God's inspired Word. We invite you to join in our fellowship and worship experience. We meet on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. for Bible Study (All Ages), 11:00 a.m. for our Worship service. Have you felt the Spirit is speaking to your heart that "The time is near." that we are living in the times the Bible describes as the last days? We look forward to the coming of Jesus Christ as the final event of this worlds history. Come and join us in seeking His Truth. God Bless You.
Pastor David Peckham.
I cannot believe that we are just a week away from December 2015! This year has sped by very rapidly . . .
As we approach Thanksgiving I hope you will take time to think about all the things you are grateful for . . . and that you will take the time to let God, your family and friends know that you are grateful for their involvement in your life.
As I wait for my daughter's car at the shop I am reflecting on things that I am grateful for:
- A God who through Jesus has paid the full penalty for my sin and reconciled me to himself.
- A wife of 41 years, children and grandchildren who support me in everything.
- A church family who are committed to loving Jesus and providing a safe place for us all to grow in grace.
- A full time job that I am blessed in doing.
- To live in a country where I can freely express my spiritual convictions and worship without being persecuted.
- So many temporal blessings - a place to live, food and clothing.
- Friends all over the world.
- A wonderful climate where we live.
- And so many other things I often take for granted.
"But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Cor 15:57)
Happy Thanksgiving! Pastor Dave and Cheryl